Infertility has undeniably impacted the child-bearing dreams of millions of people all over the world. ART options like IVF, on the other hand, emerge as a glimmer of hope for all of these people. Regardless of the fact that the success rate of IVF is still debatable, it appears to be the best available treatment option for a diverse variety of infertility issues in both men and women.
While IVF may appear to be a process that requires a great deal of time and effort on behalf of the intended parents, we ensure that all of our clients and their needs are met throughout their IVF journey.
Overviewing the IVF process
In vitro fertilisation, or IVF is a type of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) alternative for both men and women to effectively treat infertility. The male and female partners’ sperm and eggs are combined in a petri dish to create a healthy embryo in this process.
The embryo is put into the female partner’s uterus as it develops, along with all the necessary care and management.
IVF can be used to address a variety of infertility issues!
IVF may be required to treat your specific infertility issue for a variety of reasons. The most common reasons are as follows:
- Women having difficulty fertilizing eggs in the ovaries given a fallopian tube injury or occlusion
- When a woman develops uterine fibroids, a medical condition that primarily affects women in their 30s and 40s. These occur on the uterine wall as little tumors or lumps that can hinder the fertilization process.
- Endometriosis, in which uterine tissues (endometrium) grow on the outside layer of the uterine lining, causing pain or swelling in the indicated area.
- Ovulation complications, such as egg development being delayed if the ovulation process does not follow the cycle
- Genetic irregularities that occur at random i.e. conceiving may be difficult when either the male or female spouse has certain genetic problems. As a result, in all such cases, pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), which involves checking the developing embryo for any genetic abnormalities, is recommended.
- Unexplained fertility problems, where couples or individuals are unsure of the nature of their problems. In all situations, patients must undertake IVF under the supervision of a trained fertility expert.
Why does MyindianEggDonor.com stay as the finest choice in IVF treatment?
At MyindianEggDonor.com, we’ve partnered with some of the finest IVF clinics from around the world to help you up with your fertility treatment journey. All of these facilities include cutting-edge lab equipment and world-class fertility doctors to help you get through your IVF process as quickly as possible.
As a result, you can proceed with your IVF treatment without carrying any doubts or worries in your mind. In addition, we’ve listed some of the treatment options available at our affiliated IVF clinics below.
Natural Cycle IVF: A natural cycle IVF treatment employs a naturally acquired egg for fertilisation. Only a few medications are required, and fertility experts can begin treatment without stimulating the ovaries.
Despite the fact that the treatment isn’t fully drug-free, it uses fewer drugs and medical supplies than other treatment methods.
IVF Lite: (sometimes referred to as Mini IVF) is a treatment that is identical to standard IVF but uses minimal drugs. The procedure’s associated risk factor is also reduced. Similar to Natural IVF, naturally acquired eggs are used for fertilisation rather than stimulated ones.
Most people would prefer Mini IVF since it is less expensive and requires fewer drugs, despite its lower success rate.
Segmented IVF: Embryos that have been cryopreserved are used in segmented IVF cycles instead of fresh embryos. As a result, the concerns and hazards associated with the classic IVF method are no longer an issue.
ICSI: Intracytoplasmic sperm injection, or ICSI, is a technique that involves injecting sperm directly into a fertilised egg to begin the embryo development process. ICSI is a significant therapy option for male infertility, despite its difficulty at first.
It is regarded as a tried-and-tested strategy that avoids the usage of traditional IVF techniques by a variety of fertility doctors. It is also recommended for male patients who have been diagnosed with low sperm count, poor sperm motility, or other comparable problems.
At MyindianEggDonor.com, you can rest confident to receive all of the necessary counseling and cutting-edge IVF treatment options for your infertility issues. All of these treatments are taken care of by partner IVF clinics under the supervision of skilled fertility doctors backed with years of experience and high-end expertise.
Contact one of our client coordinators today for a free consultation!