Egg Donor in India
Egg donation is still a newer concept in India and not every person or couple is aware of the overall concept in the same context. Still, in layman’s terms, it can be deemed as an arrangement where a fertile woman whose ovary produces an egg at regular intervals is donating her eggs to infertile couples and helping them realize their aspirations of having children.
Egg donation is permitted in India, yet the couples have to prove their incapability to conceive in order to enroll in an egg donation program. Besides, we recommend you connect with a reputed egg donor bank or a surrogacy agency to go through the entire process in a smooth and convenient manner.
How Egg donation in India works?
If you are unable to conceive using your own eggs, we suggest egg donation. This could be due to the following reasons:
- You don’t have any ovaries or they’ve been removed.
- Your ovaries have been damaged as a result of cancer treatment.
- You’ve gone through menopause.
- Your eggs are of poor quality.
- You’ve tried and failed to conceive using fertility medications or IVF several times.
- You’ve gone through recurrent miscarriages
- You have a high chance of passing down a major hereditary disorder to your children.
In such circumstances, we use donated eggs and your partner’s (or a donor’s) sperm to try to conceive using IVF or ICSI (In Vitro Fertilization or Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection). The embryos are then implanted into the intending mother’s womb.
Egg donation may not be as straightforward as sperm donation, but it is an uncomplicated procedure that requires some dedication on the part of the donor. Donors of eggs must also meet Indian legal requirements.
Who is eligible for egg donation in India?
A healthy woman under the age of 35 is the perfect candidate for egg donation in India. She will be extensively tested with procedures such as ultrasonography of her reproductive organs, a pelvic exam, blood testing, psychiatric screening, and a complete examination of her medical history before going ahead with egg donation in India.
Following are some of the pre-requisites for a person to become an egg donor in India :
- Being between the age group of 21 and 35
- She must also be in good mental and physical health when she arrives.
- Maintaining the proper height and weight
- Having no tobacco, alcohol, or drug addictions of any kind
- Willing to provide any pertinent information about her health, including her gynecological history, any operations, and her family’s medical history
- Willingness to undergo a thorough gynecological examination
- Willing to submit to a comprehensive list of tests and diagnoses in order to determine her medical state, mental health, sexual, and genetic issues
At MyIndianEggDonor.com, we take care of all the above-mentioned aspects while matching the intending parents with the right egg donor. We further keep track of her physical traits to ensure that her eggs are matched to the intending mother’s eggs. Besides, we would also provide you with essential information, such as her religion, marital status, age, and complexion.
Every step of the procedure is handled with the utmost honesty and secrecy, both to safeguard your privacy and that of the donor, and to offer you the best possible opportunity of delivering a healthy kid.
If you have any queries about egg donation, please connect with our experts will respond as soon as possible. If you’re a donor, keep in mind that you have the capacity to make a difference in someone’s life. Besides, you can contact one of our client coordinators for a free consultation!